- CHOOSING THE RIGHT SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME.
- WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE THE RIGHT SIZED SYSTEM?
Having the wrong sized system can lead to multiple problems. A cooling system that is too big cools down the temperature very quickly, but doesn’t run long enough to remove sufficient moisture of humidity from the air. The result is that you feel cool but clammy. Many people then turn down the thermostat to make the air conditioner run longer, increasing the utility bill. In some cases, the insufficient moisture removal can lead to mold growth and other types of moisture related damage.
- A CORRECTLY SIZED COOLING SYSTEM RUNS LONG ENOUGH TO “WRING” MOISTURE OUT OF THE AIR.
This allows you to be comfortable at a slightly higher thermostat setting and allows you to save money on your utility bill. It also takes care of the “mugginess” without making you feel too cold.
Our comfort specialists always take the time to evaluate your A/C system to understand your cooling requirements in order to guide you on making the best decisions for your home. We conduct a heat load calculation to determine the best size of air conditioner required to ensure enough air flow, taking into account the Texas heat and humidity.
- WE OFFER TOP-OF-THE-LINE EQUIPMENT AND UNBEATABLE WARRANTY OPTIONS. WE ALSO OFFER FLEXIBLE FINANCING, MAKING THE INVESTMENT SO MUCH EASIER ON YOUR POCKET.
- CALL NOW FOR A FREE INSTALLATION CONSULTATION WITH AN EXPERT COMFORT SPECIALIST.