Quality HVAC Service Since 1989
HVAC Maintenance Contractors In Dallas, Frisco, Garland, TX & Surrounding Areas
Your home’s heating and cooling equipment represents a substantial investment, and it only makes sense to protect that investment. At Quality 1 Energy Systems Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer HVAC maintenance plans for homeowners and businesses in Dallas, Frisco, Garland, Plano, Richardson, TX, and the surrounding areas.
HVAC Maintenance Pays Off
Regular tune-ups performed by a qualified professional are essential for optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of your heating and cooling equipment. Much like your car, your HVAC system needs routine maintenance to function properly and maximize its lifespan.
At Quality 1 Energy Systems Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer annual Preventive Maintenance Agreements designed to help you get the most out of your system. These include two annual inspections that allow our technicians to find, diagnose, and resolve minor issues before they can cause larger problems later on down the line. There are plenty of compelling reasons to sign up for one of our maintenance plans.
- Avoid countless repair issues by taking a proactive approach. Most major repairs are caused by a lack of proper maintenance.
- Reduce your monthly utility costs by taking the appropriate steps to help ensure your system is running as efficiently as possible.
- Receive discounts on all repairs and an annual equipment replacement bonus. Accumulate funds each year to save on your next complete system installation. Check out our plans listed below for details.
- We make it easy to schedule and keep up with your maintenance appointments. Our office will call and e-mail to remind you that it’s time for an inspection.
- Spring AC maintenance visits are best scheduled between March and May. Fall heating maintenance are scheduled between September and November.
- Priority scheduling that bumps you to the top of our service list in case your system needs repair.
- Avoid numerous problems before they ever occur, including system breakdowns that can be extremely frustrating and inconvenient.
- Increase the reliability and life expectancy of your HVAC equipment with our routinely scheduled visits and maintenance procedures.
- Enjoy an extended warranty on all repairs and stay on budget with our flat-rate heating and AC maintenance services.
- Gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your system is operating efficiently, effectively, and safely.
- Help improve indoor air quality by minimizing the presence of mold, pollen, bacteria, and dust with regular cleanings and filter changes.
- Experience more consistent comfort levels by understanding your HVAC systems’ controls and keeping them calibrated properly.
We Offer Three Levels of Coverage
Prices range from $150 – $250 per year per system. Please call Quality 1 Energy Systems for more details.
- 20-point visual inspection
- Energy-savings analysis
- Comfort tip e-mails and reminders
- Savings of up to 20% off energy costs
- Basic system performance report
- Filter Replacement for up – to 1 in filters (larger filters will be an additional charge)
- Washing condenser coils with water
- Priority service scheduling ahead of non-members
- 3 months parts repair warranty
- Includes everything in the Silver Plan, plus:
- Electronic air filter cleaning
- Thermostat battery replacement and calibration
- Advanced system performance report
- Filter Replacement up – to 2 in (larger filters will be an additional charge)
- Condenser coil cleaning with chemicals
- 6 months parts repair warranty
- 10% discount on repairs
- $50 annual system replacement bonus
- Includes everything in the Gold Plan, plus:
- Filter Replacement up – to 4 in (larger filters will be an additional charge)
- 10% discount on all repairs
- Priority scheduling (ahead of all other customers)
- Emergency service calls at no additional cost
- Drain line cleaning
- Priority service scheduling ahead of all other customers
- 9 months parts repair warranty
- $75 annual system replacement bonus