Indoor Air Quality Contractors In Dallas, Frisco, Garland, TX & Surrounding Areas
Unfortunately, tightly sealed homes can often trap airborne pollutants inside, allowing them to accumulate. At Quality 1 Energy Systems Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a wide variety of indoor air quality services for homeowners in Dallas, Frisco, Garland, Plano, Richardson, TX, and the surrounding areas.
What Is Indoor Air Pollution?
When air leaks in homes are sealed, ventilation can be drastically curtailed. Airborne contaminants generated during daily living can build up to unhealthy proportions. Indoor air quality (IAQ) suffers, and everyone in the building can potentially experience symptoms of exposure. Common pollutants include dust, pet dander, pesticides, volatile organic compounds, radon, viruses, bacteria, mold spores, and others.
Air Quality Solutions for a Healthier Home
- Whole-house ventilators bring fresh air inside and push stale air out. Ventilators also help to improve airflow and keep temperatures consistent from one room to another.
- Air humidifiers keep indoor air from drying out. The ideal relative humidity for most people is between 40 and 50 percent. Keeping humidity levels in that range can help relieve certain allergy and respiratory symptoms.
- Air cleaners use special filters that are installed in your ductwork. They capture airborne particles as air is circulated through the system. Air cleaners are highly effective at capturing larger particles like dust, pollen, and dander that trigger allergic reactions.
- Air purifiers use a variety of different technologies to clean the air before it’s circulated through your ductwork. Some use UV light to zap contaminants like mold, bacteria, and viruses. Many models are extremely effective at removing odors and getting rid of particles that set off allergies.
- Dehumidifiers remove excess humidity and moisture that encourage the growth of biological agents. Dehumidifiers help get rid of musty odors and they can reduce energy costs by helping your AC to perform more effectively. That, in turn, reduces wear and tear on your cooling system.
- Our professional duct cleaning services remove contaminants from your ductwork so that they won’t circulate back into your living spaces. Duct cleaning can also improve airflow and help to correct hot or cold spots by clearing debris that may be blocking your ducts.
Want to Learn More About Indoor Air Quality?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your home’s air quality, our experts can help you find the most effective air treatment solutions and provide you with all the information to make educated choices. As a family-owned and operated company since 1989, we take great pride in providing the highest quality of work in everything we do. We make sure to give each customer the “family touch” we value so highly. Our staff always shows the utmost respect for our customers, their time, and their property.
We always offer flat-rate pricing, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, 24/7 emergency services. Emergencies are fulfilled within a two-hour response time and we offer a regular response time of 24 hours. At Quality 1 Energy Systems Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide quality work no matter where we go. Call us now to find out more about the products we carry or our air quality testing services.
HALO-LED™ Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The HALO-LED™ is the industry’s first LED in-duct, whole home and building air purification system that is both mercury free and zero ozone compliant. The HALO-LED™ proactively treats every cubic inch of air conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending, REME-LED™ technology.
• New revolutionary REME-LED™ technology, long life and environmentally friendly
• New hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporating the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst
• Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (Patent Pending)
• Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
• 24 VAC/DC input (24 VAC transformer included)
Features & Benefits
Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies
• Industry’s first washable catalyst for high load environments (ie. cigar bars, smoking rooms)
• Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
• Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
• Mercury and ozone free
• Seven-year limited warranty
Air Scrubber by Aerus
Whether you want single-room surface and air purification or need it home-wide, we can help you make the right decision and discover the best solution.
The Air Scrubber by Aerus installs directly into residential or commercial HVAC systems to remove surface and airborne contaminants including VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens.
The system uses our proprietary ActivePure® Technology and has been tested in independent labs and proven effective on bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi on surfaces and in the air.
- New & improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- Our proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydro peroxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Removes VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens
- Installs directly into existing ductwork
- Prevents dust build up in heating and cooling systems
- Creates a cleaner and safer environment
- Electrical: Input Voltage: 24 Volts; 1 Amp; 50/60 Hz. Current: 17 Watts
- Mechanical: Distribution via air handler
- Operating temp: 34°F – 200°F
- Dimensions: 8.5″ high x 8.5″ wide x 11″ deep
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft. Nominal, 3,000 sq. ft. Maximum
- Warranty: Limited 5 year warranty